Monday, July 1, 2013

An Introduction...

Who I am. I am the Frumpy Mom. 

I'm the Mom you see in stores that doesn't look put together. I'm the mom who tries to look good and fails.

My hair isn't perfect. It's in that in between stage of "I'm chopping it off!!" and "Dammit grow, I need a clippie!!"

I thought I left acne behind 20+ years ago.

I don't care for technology, fancy cars, furniture you can't sit on, and plants I can't pronounce.

I hate Facebook. I think its full of people with nothing to do but post random thoughts of how they are living life to the fullest and making sure people know it. On their facebook page. And throwing in the random food/drink/gym/selfie to say how much they are living life.

I hate the term YOLO. Yep you do. But if you screw up that face and die while your doing something incredibly stupid and didn't get to finish what you were doing, was it worth it? And now you can't do anything else. Why can't it just be, "I really want to try that and give it a go?"

I do a lot of things I keep quiet. Good things. I do stupid things.

I live for my kids. I believe its my job to keep them on the straight and narrow and make them great adults. I'm doing it alone. And its the hardest, but most awesomest job ever.

I love milk and can't have dairy.

I have a cat on Prozac.

I'm frugal, frumpy and frustrating. And this is my guide to the universe. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment