Sunday, September 22, 2013

How Many Days?

So, the shower came and went. I didn't get all the money together. Lack of having a smartphone and computer doesn't help the selling process.

I did what I didn't want to do and dipped into the kids money for it. But since they won't use it for a while, I can slowly put it back. It's birthday, Christmas, etc money.

I felt very guilty doing it, but I didn't have a choice. Too many expenses popped up at the wrong time.

But the shower went swimmingly, everyone had a good time.

And now, the wedding getting ready begins.

I tried on the dress. It's not good. I look like a human fireplug.

I could change my name to Honey Melons, get a boob job and still have room in the top for a watermelon and breastfeed a newborn.

I didn't say yes to this dress.

And who put these ruffle things on the hips? Who makes someone wear strapless when your  upper arms can knock out a small child when you move them?

Do they make Spanx in the extreme suck in it Gone with the Wind corset version?

On the Brightside, with all the netting and petticoats underneath, I can hide some Xanex, tissues, and some duct tape for the inevitable wardrobe malfunction.

Your nip slip has nothing on me Janet!

No comments:

Post a Comment